Webinar: The impact of emissions legislation and your routes to compliance
Legislation is cracking down on emissions from diesel gensets. With nationwide implementation of Clean Air Zones and the new Medium Combustion Plant Directive (MCPD), it is essential that your engines are compliant.
We’re hosting an emissions webinar on Tuesday 6th November at 10:00am, which will cover:
- The latest legislation, including the MCPD and Clean Air Zones
- The types of emissions that will need to be reduced in order to comply
- The different solutions that are available to you depending on your application.
Solutions that will be covered in the emissions webinar include:
- Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) systems.
- Diesel Particulate Filters (DPFs).
- Diesel Oxidation Catalysts (DOCs).
- and Gas-to-Liquid (GTL) fuel.
We will also be showing you results from our emissions system in action, recorded at a demo at IPU in July.
The webinar will be lead by IPU’s Emissions Solutions expert, Wayne Bint. He comes from the front line of Clean Air Zones and the world of emissions. You’ll have the opportunity to ask him (and the rest of the Emissions team) your burning questions in the Q&A session at the end.