Vacancy: Marketing Executive
June 21st, 2022 in Engine Starting, Fuel Conditioning, News, Oil Conditioning, Single Sourcing
IPU are looking for a very talented, hard-working individual who really wants to make a difference and who would like to support our B2B marketing activities.
IPU’s marketing department is:
- Broad in the scope of the materials, tools and systems we deploy to support the business’ national and international sales operations.
- Innovative in the adoption of new techniques and technology on our website and in our sales support materials.
- Forward-looking in our approach to the as-yet unknown tools that may help us tomorrow.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Create B2B integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers.
- Writing copy for web content, PR materials, product sales literature, handbooks, email campaigns, online and print adverts, video scripts, etc.
- Optimise web content (SEO).
- Capture & edit images & videos to support marketing activities.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Design basic marketing collateral and presentations.
- Manage the creation, implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
- Keep abreast of current trends in marketing.
Skills and Attributes Required
- A qualification in Marketing preferred, such as a degree or a qualification from CIM.
- A passion for marketing and the desire to grow knowledge and skills. Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Experience working in a B2B marketing department would be excellent.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent literacy and numeracy.
- Should be able to illustrate successful digital marketing projects incorporating SEO, PPC and alignment with a business’ commercial goals.
- Must have excellent skills with specific programmes such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel plus a strong aptitude for IT in general.
- Previous experience with WordPress, WordPress Multi-Lingual, Gravity Forms, Moz and a CRM system will be useful.
- Strong understanding of data analysis using standard tools such as Google Analytics and further analysis in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Google Ads & LinkedIn advertising would be useful.
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Premiere Pro would be helpful.
- Ability to present strategies, projects and analysis to internal or external audiences.
- Be aware of different buyer personas, from the ‘interested’ stage, right through to ‘purchasing’ and ‘loyalty’.
- IPU has a large product range so excellent organisational, project and time management skills are important.
Key Personal Attributes
- An assertive personality.
- A strong desire to learn and develop.
- A hard-worker.
- Team Player
- A good collaborator.
- Honest and ethical.
- Inventive and inquisitive.
- Easy-going and open.
- Dedicated to high standards and continuous improvement
- Has a Can-do attitude
The interview process will include short but formal assessments of literacy and IT skills.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com