Register your interest for a Fuel CPD course
IPU Group is running a CPD1 course that educates facilities management professionals on the subject of fuel management. Here is your chance to register your interest.
Free, fun and interactive, our course trains building services engineers on how to manage their stored fuel to ensure it is safe to use and able to support the building it serves.
To register your interest, please click here to enter your details. We will let you know as soon as we have a course that matches your location and calendar.
The course takes about one hour to complete. Its key learning objectives are:
- Learn about fuel contamination and the problems with biodiesel.
- Why fuel contamination is important to facilities management professionals.
- Understanding fuel polishing.
- Learn how to specify fuel polishing systems.
- The scope of fuel polishing.
- Fuel polishing in the real-world: share & solve.
An innovative ‘Share & Solve’ session takes place at the end to provoke lively discussion about the options that apply to real-life scenarios.
The course is for between three and twenty delegates. It usually takes place at the delegates’ office although they can be run at IPU’s HQ in West Bromwich or at a third-party facility.
1 IPU Group were recently approved by CIBSE to run CPD (Continuing Professional Development) courses. CIBSE is the UK’s premier body for promoting and supporting the careers of building services engineers.