Free Handbook: Guide to ATEX Safety Regulations
PLEASE NOTE: This guide only covers ATEX as it applies to engine starter motors and engine starting systems. It does not cover the wider implications of ATEX Regulations.
ATEX is the de-facto standard for industrial safety. Despite its scope and importance it is not well understood. IPU’s free ATEX handbook will tell you:
- What ATEX is and where it comes from.
- How ATEX applies to engine starting.
- What industries and activities ATEX regulation applies to.
- How it ensures your safety.
- How ATEX approval can be awarded.
If you would like a free copy of the ATEX handbook, simply fill in the form below. It is available as a printed booklet or PDF